Mopani Wood for Aquariums
A beautiful, two-color African hardwood for aquariums or terrariums.
- Smooth surface, textured detail, and unique mottled color adds interest and enrichment to habitats.
- Use with plants to create the â€œnaturalisticâ€ look.
- One of the hardest and densest woods available; sinks immediately in aquariums and unlike driftwood, will not rot!
- All natural wood leaches tannins, which discolor water and reduce pH levels. To minimize this effect, soak wood in a separate container, and change water daily to remove excess tannins. The wood will be ready when the water color goes from dark brown to a very light.
- Adding extra carbon to your aquarium filter can help remove any remaining discoloration.
- Each piece is unique and will not be exactly as shown