Kaytee Food from the Wild Rabbit
In the Wild, rabbits forage a complex range of nutrients from a variety of grasses, barks, and leafy shrubs to support optimal health. As herbivores, rabbits require a diet high in fiber to provide essential nutrients, maintain proper bacteria levels in the gut, and promote digestive health. The animal nutrition experts at Kaytee developed Food From the Wild blend for the forager in your family. Inspired by the ancestral feeding habits of rabbits, Food From the Wild blend is crafted with hand-selected timothy hay, carrot, marigold, rose petal, and spinach to encourage the healthy foraging activity your rabbit needs. Pelleted pieces offer comprehensive nutrition and contain natural probiotics to support digestive health. Food From the Wild blend contains nutritious and tasty ingredients to meet the unique dietary needs of your rabbit and has no added sugar, fillers, or artificial preservatives. With more than 150 years of nutritional excellence, Kaytee is honored to be at the heart of your healthy, happy feeding routine.
- Species specific daily diet inspired by ancestral feeding habits
- From the makers of Kaytee®, a Veterinarian Recommended Brand
- Premium pellets with a medley of Timothy Hay, carrot, marigold, rose petal, and spinach
- No added sugar, fillers, or artificial preservatives
- Natural foraging ingredients for variety and enrichment
- Great for a pet rabbit or bunny over 6 months of age