Andover Coflex is a cohesive bandage wrapping tape that is used to secure, protect and compress. Known as Coflex Tape or as Coflex Wrap, this Non-Adhesive Tape provides great flexibility for multiple applications in medical wrapping and bandaging. This product is manufactured by Andover and does not stick to the skin but sticks to itself to provide a secure wrapping bandage. Coflex Wrap is an elastic bandage that is often used as a Compression Bandage. Used by hospitals to secure, protect, compress and support, this medical tape is available in multiple colors and in two tensile strengths--8 pounds and 19 pounds. Coflex tape is also a popular bandage for nursing homes, sports teams veterinarian VetWrap and homecare because of its durability and strength. This cohesive tape is available in several options: latex or latex free, superior adhesion or easy tear, multiple width sizes, multiple colors, and the popular Coflex Foam Bandage.
Andover Coflex products offer controlled compression that will not constrict over time. This lightweight bandage wrap is breathable and comfortable for the patient.
Coflex Bandage Advantages
- Cohesive bandage.
- Economical bandage for lightweight compression.
- Self adheres to the bandage, not the skin.
- Latex and non-latex versions.
- Foam bandage option that sticks and performs as well as a latex bandage.
- Easy tear versions that requires no scissors.
- Soft and strong, will not slip.
- Variety of colors and sizes.
- Easy to apply and remove.