Animalintex Poultice Pad is a convenient, ready-to-use poultice that comes in a pad. This unique poultice contains a mild antiseptic (boric acid) and tragacanth, a natural poultice agent to promote fast healing. Indicated for use on horses and dogs. Not recommended for use on cats.
- Aids in would healing and relieves minor stiffness and soreness.
- Absorbs exudate; provides moist, clean healing site; cushions sore areas.
- Can also be used as a dry dressing over open wounds and as a pressure padding.
- Retains moisture/warmth and helps prevent external contamination due to its occlusive backing.
- Hot Poultice - for abscesses, boils, infected and dirty wounds, cracked heels, thorns, laminitis, seedy toe, corns.
- Cold Poultice - strains, sprains, sore shins, splints, bruises, capped hocks and elbows.
- Dry Dressing - over open wounds, pressure padding.
- Can also apply to hoof after training to help cool down/condition hoof.
- Pre-cut Hoof Shape.